Networking is an important thing to do in business in order for our company to grow. So how do we develop our relationships? And the greatest question is, how do we know who to build relationships with when it comes to our business, right?
Here’s a list of what you can do in finding the “diamond in the rough”:
- Attend Matchmaking events to find people you could work with
Network with the same people.
- Reach out to people you already know and had projects together in the past.
Social platform engagement
- Having an online presence is a must in establishing your credibility.
Host interactive events via social media platforms – remember to advertise prior to the
Keep the focus on the benefits.
- Less Work
- Work with someone who has the same values and goals in mind.
- Partnership takes time. Time brings credibility and integrity to your company.
All in all, never compromise your values for money. Take time to sow seeds and all will be
fruitful in time.
Have you read our previous blog on “How to Partner with Large Companies”? Take a tour!