Riverglades Elementary School is a remodeling and renovations project which has the following scope for 6 buildings: Re-Roofing – (demolition and reconstruction of existing roofing, roof insulation, flashing, trim, and accessories), window repairs, painting of interior and exterior surfaces, HVAC improvements and improvement of Overall Campus Fire Sprinkler system.
- Overall campus is composed of six buildings.
- BUILDING ENVELOPE IMPROVEMENTS
- Reroofing: All buildings, refer to Architectural drawings for identification of buildings to be reroofed, and different roofing types and substrates as detailed.
- Windows: Repairs as noted, all windows to have new sealants.
- Painting: All Exterior surfaces.
- Miscellaneous HVAC, improvements, refer Mechanical drawings for detailed scope.
- Selective painting, refer to detailed scope on drawings.
- Overall Campus Fire Sprinkler system.