Roofing Experience Required: The Superintendent’s responsibility is to supervise the field construction of a project and to complete the work on schedule, within the budget and to the quality of workmanship specified. Experience with Federal projects a plus. In the performance of this function, it is the Superintendent’s responsibility to protect and promote Lunacon’s interests in all matters and to do whatever is reasonably necessary to discharge his duties and responsibilities.
- Leading and managing the on-site construction team.
- Coordinating and overseeing all work on site.
- Attending weekly OAC meetings.
- Reviewing and becoming familiar with the schedule and budget.
- Ensuring quality standards are met.
- Placing orders for materials and being responsible for equipment and materials on site.
- Following the project timeline to ensure deadlines are met.
- Monitoring and ensuring on-site safety compliance, cleanliness and orderliness.
- Maintaining records for site personnel such as daily field reports, field orders and
- Liaising with inspection authorities regarding approvals.
- Keeping a safe working environment
- Coordinating and scheduling subcontractors
- Coordinating and scheduling inspections
- Construction Superintendent Requirements:
- 10+ years’ experience in the construction industry
- Proficient with MS Office Word, Excel, and project.
- Proficient with taking and uploading digital photographs.
- Ability to interpret and build according to drawings, specifications and other documents.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year