MUST have 5+ years of construction safety experience.
Preferred Location: Florida
- Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to::
- Ensuring compliance with Federal, State, and Client safety requirements
- Preparing Job Hazard Analyses
- Conducting documented safety inspections of work activities
- Performing daily safety meetings
- Assisting in Incident Case Management to control OSHA recordable and lost time injuries
- Conducting near-miss, accident and incident investigations
- Ensuring the proper use of PPE
- Assisting with permitting procedures and preparation
- Basic Safety Training
- Reporting to project management as requested
- Minimum 5 years large scale commercial, government, or Industrial construction experience, including at least 4 years safety profession experience
- Current certifications in First Aid, CPR, OSHA, 30-hour Construction Safety
Preferred Education, Experience and Qualifications: —
- Must be able to meet physical requirements, including the ability to climb ladders, negotiate construction worksites, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- OSHA 500 (30-hour Construction)
- Minimum 3-5 years of direct safety experience
- Knowledge of safe work practices, OSHA reporting and regulations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Record keeping and injury management skills
- First aid & CPR certification
- Competent Person Training for fall protection, confined spaces, scaffolding, silica dust, etc. (Preferred)
Lunacon Construction is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time