Building a career at Lunacon Construction may be the most valuable thing you could do…
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career and personal brand? If so, then you’ve come to the right place!
We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented content creator to produce high-quality outputs for Lunacon Construction. Our content creator will update existing material, generate novel work, and identify new ways to reach internal and external customers. You will also also contribute to the shaping of our branding guidelines.Content creator will be responsible for style and format consistency across all projects and communicating with other team members to create the best content possible. Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Suggesting new ways to promote Lunacon to clients and reach consumers.
Content Creator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications/PR or related field required
- Minimum 1-2 years of marketing experience strongly preferred
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency across major social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) and knowledge of best practices
- Organized, efficient, and responsive to the marketing needs of all Lunacon teams
- Strong familiarity with the Adobe Suite preferred (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)